Header Ads

Argentine Doctors suspended for taking selfies during surgery.


Argentine doctors have been suspended for taking selfies in the middle of an operation and posting them on social media. The group of doctors include, a Surgeon, Anesthesiologist, two surgical assistants and a surgical assistant. They all work at San Jose De Capilla del Senor in Argentina.

According to the hospital, the surgeon, Lorena Olguin that uploaded the photos to her Instagram account went up to her Instagram account after the controversy to apologize, She wrote;
"I give public apologies to the people of chapel, for having offended visually with these images, it was not intention of any of us that all this happened", said olguín. "I was operating, they told me ' Photo ', I looked at the camera instinctively, then I liked the images, uploaded them and happened all this, that there's no way to justify it"

See what the hospital posted on Facebook;
"They took a selfie during an operation and suspended them It was at the San José De Chapel hospital of the Lord and surgeon Lorena Olguín uploaded photos to her instagram account, which was later given off. After the controversy, she said she didn't take out the pictures and, as she liked how they left, she went up to her account. "I give public apologies to the people of chapel, for having offended visually with these images, it was not intention of any of us that all this happened", said olguín. "I was operating, they told me ' Photo ', I looked at the camera instinctively, then I liked the images, uploaded them and happened all this, that there's no way to justify it", the doctor continued. All doctors who participated were summarily suspended and opened an administrative summary to determine each other's responsibility. #capilladelsenor #hospital #selfie #operacion #instagram


No comments

Powered by Blogger.