Header Ads

In other to punish her daughter in-law, lady throws grandchild into well

55 year old, Alisha Abraham has been arrested by the Nigerian police for killing her two years old granddaughter, by throwing her into a well.

Alisha Abraham, tied her granddaughter with a rope and threw her into the well in their compound at Karaya, Fulani camp, Niger state.

She said she have been looking for a way to punish her daughter in-law that's why she had to kill her granddaughter. She also said that it was a payback for the insults and assaults she have received from her daughter in-law.

She killed her granddaughter when her son and her daughter in-law left their child with her as they left for a naming ceremony.
She said;
I told my husband to tell his son to divorce his wife, but he didn't listen. My daughter in-law often insult and assault me, and the only way I can pay her back was to kill her daughter so she feels the pain and agony I have been through.. We have been living in peace before my son married her, I have 12 children and we all live in the same compound, she cannot come from nowhere to destroy the family I have suffered to build, It's unacceptable.
Alisha Abraham who was arrested while trying to escape said she regretted her actions.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.