Header Ads

Nicki Minaj speaks on separating immigrants from their children..


Donald Trumps' decision to separate the children of immigrants from their parents at the US-Mexico border has been met with a lot of opposition since reports from detention centres started appearing in the media over the past week or two.

Many American celebrities have also lent their voices, and joining them now is Nicki Minaj who said she was once an immigrant, She wrote:
"I came to this country as an immigrant @ 5 years old. I can't imagine the horror of being in a strange place & having my parents stripped away from me at the age of 5. This is so scary to me. Please stop this. Can you try to imagine the terror & panic these kids feel right now? Not knowing if their parents are dead or alive, if they'll ever see them again...".


No comments

Powered by Blogger.